Celiboy Reveals the Reason for Rejecting RRQ Hoshi and Choosing Alter Ego

Celiboy revealed the reason for rejecting RRQ Hoshi and choosing to join Alter Ego!

Pro player Mobile Legends from Bekasi who is currently defending the Alter Ego team, namely Celiboy, some time ago revealed his reason for rejecting RRQ and choosing Alter Ego.

This was expressed directly by Celiboy through Jonathan Liandi’s Empetalk program some time ago.

Where at the event Celiboy opened up about his reasons for rejecting RRQ and choosing to join Alter Ego while he was still on the RRQ TCN roster some time ago.

ALSO READ: Donkey admits that he already knows 5 Roster Evos Legends, who are they?

Alter Ego Celiboy Final MPL ID Season 6

“I was promised that I would play in MPL, it turns out that I was promised only, not a TCN team. Guenya is also not ready to bring a name as big as RRQ, “said Celiboy in Jonathan Liandi’s Empetalk event.

“So I chose Alter Ego, there was my idol (Maungzy / Ahmad), then I also knew Chester, Chester who invited me to Alter Ego,” added Celiboy.


There is a giveaway contest with a prize of 1 million rupiah in game vouchers in the application!

“I chose AE because there were factors that couldn’t be mentioned. What is certain is that I’m still not ready to carry the name RRQ, I’m afraid I’m not mentally strong, blasphemy, let alone playing with Lemon.” close Celiboy.

Celiboy himself currently looks very happy playing for Alter Ego where they were able to break into the final of MPL ID Season 6 yesterday.

However, they had to fail to beat RRQ in the final match which took place in mid-October 2020.

Don’t forget to visit the SPIN Website for other latest updates, and follow our Instagram and Youtube.