History of the Establishment of the Alter Ego Esports Organization

History of the Establishment of the Alter Ego Esports Organization. The esports scene in Indonesia can be said to be getting better every year.

One of the things that prove this is the emergence of many esports tournaments and also emerging esports organizations that become a forum for people who want to become pro players.

There are many names of esports organizations from Indonesia whose names are well known in Indonesia, Southeast Asia and even the world. One of them is Alter Ego, whose Mobile Legends division has just become the runner-up of Mobile Legends Professional League (MPL) Indonesia Season 6.

ALSO READ: Is the match between RRQ Hoshi vs Alter Ego yesterday called “Infinity War”?

alter ego mpl season 6
Photo via Alter Ego

Alter Ego CEO, Delwyn, revealed the history of the formation of the Alter Ego esports organization on Empetalk which was uploaded on October 26, 2020.

“I’m already very happy playing PC console games and when I go to America I’m still playing CS games, I’m not playing Dota too bad. It’s just that my family doesn’t agree to enter the world of esports as a pro player.

When I was in college, esports was still starting to grow, like ESL, it started to be glorious but there were still a few teams there… so I love esports and I believe I can do something when it comes to Indonesia.

… I’m starting to think that I started contacting my good friends to create an esports company together because I saw that there was such a potential. After our contacts start at the SupremeLeague arena in Tanjung Duren, we will start there, ”Delwyn explained.


There is a giveaway contest with a prize of 1 million rupiah in game vouchers in the application!

For more details, you can immediately check the video below.

Don’t forget to visit the SPIN Website for other latest updates, and follow our Instagram and Youtube.